Monday, May 4, 2015

ISD CI Implementation and Accomplishment Report

Mr. Kerwin C. Asid, Principal - I of Mohammad Jadjurie ES, Jolo - I District at the same time Division SPED Coordinator requested me to submit CI Accomplishment Report for the consumption of DepED-Sulu. Accordingly, it would be one of the Division Presentation of Accomplishment whenever DepED-ARMM tasks the Division to present accomplishment. He sent me FB private message when he was with Alyasir A. Hussam, TIC of Poblacion ES and Annex at Cavite for the Contextualization of MTB-MLE.


I asked Mr. Asid one week for me to prepare in the powerpoint so that it could help him for presentation purposes. Alhamdulillah, the project was completed on time thru the help of school administrators especially Hja. Nalda J. Muksan, ESHT - III of Langpas and Faisal A. Kadil, ESHT - III of Pasil ES.


No comments:

Post a Comment