Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Farewell Step for Change

Sir Hji. Gafs, DIC & School Heads

It was 16th day of July, 2012 when Turn-over Ceremony began at the Notre Dame Review Center, Kasulutan Village, Patikul, Sulu. One hundred twenty-eight (128) teaching and non-teaching personnel of the district gathered themselves to grace the mandatory farewell of Hji. Abdulgafor J. Madjaluddin from the field of educational supervision. Seven (7) DepED-Sulu Division personnel witnessed this awesome district affair, of whom three (3) were senior Education Program Supervisors (EPS), one (1) was Division Planning Officer, and three (3) were special staff of the Schools Division Superintendent (SDS), Dr. Tim U. Arbison.
It was supposed to be on the 8th day of August, 2012, the date for the authentic completion of Sir Hji. Gaf's sixty-five (65) years of age. As full-fledged District Supervisor, Sir Hji. Gaf sought the approval of the SDS for his detail at the Division Office where he was free to prepare all the required documents for compulsory retirement. The SDS interposed  no objection for the request of the retiree. Accordingly, he frankly told SDS to whom Indanan South District should go with. SDS replied, "Since then, I really trust your leadership. Who am I to oppose your right choice from among your school administrators?"

Three days before the momentous change of command and responsibility, Hji. Madjaluddin confronted with Hon. Hji. Yusop H. Jikiri, former Sulu - 1st District Representative. As requested, I appeared in the scene where I saw my name in bold letters. . . was it a designation as District In-Charge? "I would surely release him if there's someone, male principal to replace him in this school (Pasil Elementary School), demanded by the former Congressman. "Don't worry! Faisal Kadil, Teacher In-Charge of Dayuan-Manilop Primary School will move here and Alyasir A. Hussam is already recognized as newly-installed Teacher In-Charge to oversee Fai's school", Sir Hji. Gafs answered. Thus, PTCA and School Governing Council (SGC) officers also shared mixed emotions of joy and sorrow with the district personnel in the District Turn-over of Command and Responsibility to the writer of this blog. Simultaneously, three turn-over occasions occurred in the same morning such as, Indanan South District, Pasil Elementary School and Annex and Dayuan-Manilop Primary School.

"I prepared my speech. This is very fantastic turn-over so far. . . I attended. Organization of my speech goes no direction which I don't know the moment I heard the deeply-thoughtful message of Samoore S. Ladjahali, the incoming District In-Charge. There is really something hidden that should come to light now," uttered by Ms. Pilar T. Dumalanta, EPS - I for English.

                       

4 comments:

  1. Well nice pictures and best example

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the author and creator of Indanan South District Blog. After reading this blog, I found myself realizing that I have to be like that to enhance my capability on writing my daily experiences as educator.

    I thank you so much for letting me join your site.

    I hope you will have more blogs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete