Sunday, December 31, 2017

Supersam's Big Salute to Palan ES and Those in Attendance at Rizal Day's Ceremony


At first, I was so worried without seeing any posts in Facebook coming from Indanan South District for PSDS' behalf to grace the honored ceremony for our Philippine National Hero, Dr. Jose P. Rizal. I tried to browse all the photos posted by Ma'am Chonang anticipating that ISDians would be at the back of them. I expected Ma'am Fina and Sir Fai would be their in so far as his membership in KABALIKAT to monitor any civic gathering in Jolo was concerned. 

Until today's afternoon, I felt so lonesome missing the momentous event that comes only once  in a year. I whispered to myself, "Why are Ma'am Fina and Sir Fai not around?"

Alhamdulillah, the post of Ma'am Ferwina "Wheng" M. Arasad, School ICT Coordinator of Palan Elementary School surprised me. It brought a great surprise of joy and comfort. My big salute is to you alone, guys for being first to ease my discomfort. I thought, Ma'am Dr. Hja. Sarah, Ma'am Wheng you're still there in Zamboanga City. I was longing for your appearance in the issuance of certificate of participation in 1-Day District ICT LAC. Thank you for making it a reason for your immediate departure for Jolo like Ma'am Fina. You really make me appreciated your teamwork and cooperation as One Palan Elementary School for Dr. Jose P. Rizal. . . complete attendance. At least, you have shown your gratefulness and admiration to our Philippine National Hero.

At the end, Sir Faisal A. Kadil, Ma'am Melda I. Adug and Sir Alnasvier I. Abdujalil appeared in Facebook post.






No comments:

Post a Comment