Thursday, May 14, 2015

NEAP Central Office and Partners Shoulder DIC's Traveling Expenses to LAC Implementation Workshop


The National Educators Academy of the Philippines Central Office invites the District In-Charge of Indanan South District thru text messages that began in the following manner: 

Mobile Time: 5/14/2015 11:16:05 PM – Text messages entered my Samsung Galaxy Duos i9082 saying, ”Hi sir samoore.  This is  Cash  from  NEAP Centra Office. You were referred to me by Asec Noor. May we ask how is LAC being implemented in Sulu po? Thank you.”


“Learning Action Cell, you mean, Sir? Just now unplugging my cp. Smart ka pala kaya di me makarepz! I will post it in the form of narrative later in our FB group, DOC or in my blogsite, indanansouth.blogspot.com. You mad add Indanan South, my FB profile name so that I can add you, too,” I replied.

Sir Cash followed up, “Yes, po. Ito po globe ko. . .”

Mobile Time: 5/13/2015 6:21:29 AM – “Thank you, Sir. If possible, Sir, can we invite you for LAC Implementation Workshop next week, May 20-22 in Pasig? Thank you, Sir,” Sir Cash sent text message again.

I pressed my Samsung keyboard, “Ok, if there's memorandum to my Division or Region, welcome.”

Then I posted our mobile text messages in the wall of District Online Communications where Sir Asec Noor Saada liked and commented, “Go, Sir Samoore, your time and ARMM to shine. Feel free to share your experience.”

In DOC, I replied Sir Asec Noor’s comment, “In sha Allah, Sir Noor and thanks for the endorsement. I will confirm it later and update my SDS.”

Time: 5/13/2015 7:45:52 PM – “Good PM, Sir Cash, Posted ko sa FB group naming yong invitation mo. Sir Asec Noor saw it and commented, “Go, Sir Samoore, your time and ARMM to shine. Feel free to share your experience.” Ang sagot ko, in sha Allah, Sir Noor. I will confirm it later and update my SDS,” I texted Sir Cash.

Mobile Time: 5/13/2015 7:44:13 PM – “Hi sir. Nabasa ko yun blog niyo sir. Yes sir, can I get your full name for the invitation memo. The lac workshop will be on may 20-22 at Astoria plaza pasig. You may check in may 20 afternoon. For the travel arrangements, we are still working if it can be charged to our partners. But for now, charged to local funds sir. You may also bring materials or documentation on how you do LACs. Thanks sir. See you. Pls send my Regards to sir Udz too,” Sir Cash texted again.

“Samoore S. Ladjahali, District In-Charge. Our office is not used to reimbursement. It may hinder my attendance because of financial deficiency, Sir Cash. Sir Udz Janang. . . Ok.” my reply.

Mobile Time: 5/14/2015 9:11:27 PM – “Good evening sir. Our partners will shoulder your traveling expenses. I’ll forward the memo tonight. Thanks sir. Are you involved in BEAM Armm ba sir? See you on Tues,” Sir Cash texted. 

My response, "Whoopee! Sir Cash thanks for being resourceful, in sha Allah. . . See you there on 20. Yes, I attended seminars conducted by BEAM-ARMM."

So, it's already confirmed that I will be leaving on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 via Zambo-Manila flight though air ticket is not yet booked. However, I already phoned my best one to secure my airplane ticket on that said date. I have to update first my SDS and ask her signature for my travel order.


No comments:

Post a Comment