Monday, July 13, 2015

A Smile That Inspires Me

On April 30, 2015 at around 7:04 am, Dhang Aksan sent me Facebook private message, “Salam.”

Dhang Aksan is FB profile name of Sandar A. Nurmajan, President of the PTCA/SGC District Federation which was firstly organized in 2012. This organization is newly-introduced in Indanan South District. It is conducted every year purposely to observe only 1-year term of office. Hence, Dhang Aksan was just elected vice president in 2013. When election came in 2014; however; she again got more votes for the president position.


At 7:33 am, she had a follow-up FB message. I was so busy with MYDev Training Workshop on Capacitating Key DepED ALS Implementers in Garden Orchid Hotel, Camins Road, Zamboanga City from April 28-30, 2015. It was the reason why I opened my FB at around 5: 29 pm. Notification message above caught my sight. I immediately verified who it was.

Dhang Aksan narrated in the following manner:

“Awn story q kaymu. . . Diba secretary aq sin brgy katian? Then awn meeting sin katan brgy secretaries ha Indanan,nag decide n DILG mag create group among us then kawaan officers from pres down to members of the board bale 14 katan. And you know what? Ge appoint nila aq as president. . .i refuse the position pasl mabugah aq d q magampanan n responsibility q peru dih cla mbyah.,then i saw you n my mind smiling at me telling me kaya mu yn Indah San. Ur rily an inspiration sir sam.”

Translation:

I have story for you. . . I am Secreaty of Barangay Katian, right? Then there was a meeting of all barangay secretaries in Indanan, DILG decided to create group among us then twenty (20) officers would be selected from president down to members of the Board with a total of fourteen (14). And you know what? They would appoint me as President. . . I refused the position because I was afraid of inability to fulfill the responsibility but they disliked it. . . then I saw you inmy mind smiling at me and telling me, “You can tackle it, Inda’ San.”
 You’re really an inspiration, Sir Sam.

After reading Dhang’s message, I encoded my reply in the dialogue box that went this way:

Oo. . . aku yon, talaga ang nagsasabi na kaya mo yan. . . big big big congratulations for the new achievement, Madam Pres. Hinangun ta ini blog ha website. Ikaw in hibutang ku author aku in publisher Pasal it's success stories. . .

Pres:      OMG! Kasipug na. . .

Me:        Nagdara wisdom ba. . . unu in ngan sin organization sin katan barangay secretary yan?

Pres:      Hahaha y q dyungug bng unu ngan nabisu aq sin bugah sir. Pati katan tres dugaing tumpukan   sab cla

Me:        Hawnu kamu nagmiting iban kahnu?

Pres:      Thank ha CLC sin brgy kajatian,last tuesday with all the presence of brgy captain all sec and treas

Me:        Ok. . . who kayngatan mu katan in positions iban bang hinda syu naman kamu?

Pres:      Kitaun q muna n listing kalu aq nk copy psensya na sir mahina toud n access late n mga           reply q. Pm takaw gana2x kalu kumusug kusug n cgnal.

Me:        Ok congrats again. Compose na kaw asal paragraph mga 2. editun ku mayan

Pres:      Thank you so much i owe you for all of this.

Me:        Aku rin masaya. . . tumaud na kita, welcome

Pres:      I dnt even know what to say on my paragraph. Hehehe ok bye muna for now on charge in       unit q off q muna.

Me:        K

  Pres:                   Sandra A. Nurmajan
  Vice pres.:          Hja. Tita Hamsiraji
  Treasure:            Satrina Dangkahan
  Secretary:           Rufida Tahil
  PIO:                    Nerrisa Jailani
  Auditor:              Naida A. Jikirani

  Members of the board:

  Ardon Sarabi
  Harrizon Aminulla
  Arsad Muallip
  Ashda J. Suhaili
  Sherha Ladjahali
  Lynett I. Reyes
  Insih J. Abdu
  Annaliza J.Hussin

Pres: Ok lang sir even if y q kyabutang bng frm wat brgy cla? Awn number kemu e sir Nurhatab?

Me:        Ok. . . paragraph para kaw para ma-edit ku pa blog.
What?
Who?
When?
Where?
Why?

Author:

Sandra A. Nurmajan
President
34-Barangay Secretaries Organization

PTCA/SGC District Federation

No comments:

Post a Comment