Sunday, May 24, 2015

DepED-ARMM Secretary Informs Public About His Resignation

Hon. Atty. Jamar M. Kulayan was designated Secretary of the DepED-ARMM when Hon. Mujiv S. Hataman sat as Regional Governor of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao in 2011 He served more than three years before his resignation dated May 22, 2015. The DIC found his newly-opened Facebook personal account named Kulay Moro whose public message, specifically addressed to DepED-ARMM personnel was posted in his timeline.



"Salam to everyone,

I would like to inform all the personnel of the DepEd-ARMM that I already tendered my resignation effective tomorrow, Friday, May 22, 2015. I regret very much for this very short notice and i hope for your kind understanding.

I also hope that you will bear witness to what we have accomplished so far in promoting your welfare and in prioritizing the interest of our learners. More importantly, the fact that we have regained your trust in the regional office. my only regret is not having done all in my authority to settle during my time, your problems with the HDMF, PPSTA and the BIR.

But surely I will be happily leaving this office because of the thought that most of you are sadden by this news. It validates the things we did for the department and our learners.
I encourage you to continuously support the regional office and the next set of leaders. And, please support the Bangsamoro Basic Law.

To all the applicants for appointment as well as those who wish to be promoted and to those who have been waiting for their salary differentials, my apologies for the long delay. Your continued patience and understanding will soon bear fruits, insha Allah.

Lastly, my apologies to all those whom we may have hurt by our actions, inactions and our policies."

Atty. Jamar M. Kulayan

Based on ABS-CBN News, the reason of Secretary's resigantion from his post was purely personal.

"My kids are waiting for me, I think I have worked too much... I also need time for myself, too," Kulayan said.

ARMM Gov. Mujiv Hataman, meanwhile, confirmed that he accepted Kulayan's resignation and decided to appoint him as the new deputy executive secretary for political affairs under the governor's office.

DepEd-ARMM Assistant Secretary Dr. John Magno will take over as the new regional secretary.

ISD is so grateful for the benefits gained during Sir Jams' reign; we are also thankful for making your Asec, Sir John A. Magno as your vice for we, all know that he is also from ourselves and too energetic to travel from one place to another in DepED-ARMM. Don't worry, Sir Jams. We will support Sir Magno as we did to you for the sake of education in our Region.


No comments:

Post a Comment