Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hiring of 24 ISD LET Passers Causes No Worries to DepED-ARMM

It is certainly expressed here that Secretary of DepED-ARMM is free from worry on hiring the 24 LET passers who have already rendered volunteer teaching service in the different schools of Indanan South District. In the absence of new items for teacher I position, ISD has many retired, deceased, transferred out and promotable applicants that may increase the number of vacancies for the accommodation of applicants for teacher I position. It would refer to the name enumerated below.


1. Hja. Jubaira A. Sasapan - Teacher II, retired
2. Salhata S. Askali - Teacher I, retired
3. Masangling J. Baddiri - Teacher I, retired
4. Hja. Hadija N. Tarabasa - Teacher II, retired
5. Hja. Insih Taiba S. Halip - Teacher II, retired
6. Hja. Putlih A. Amdan - Teacher II, retired 
7. Sopiya H. Asaral - Teacher I, retired
8. Hja. Insihmariyam A. Jumdani - Teacher II, retired
9. Embrayda J. Arap - Teacher III, deceased
10. Jalim A. Daud - Teacher I, retired
11. Dasaliya P. Daud - Teacher I, retired
12. Aida L. Sandangan - Teacher II, retired
13. Hja. Sharifa Bibe S. Abduraya - Teacher I, retired
14. Hja. Maimona S. Ynawat - Teacher I, retired

Promotees among school heads are as follows:

1. Alyasir A. Hussam - Teacher I and TIC vice Faisal A. Kadil, applicant for Principal I
2. Nagdar U. Sasapan - ALIVE Teacher I and TIC of Panglima Misuari and Cmdr. Bara Jalaidi PS, Applicant for Head Teacher III
3. Faijal I. Andan - Teacher I and TIC of Sapah Malawm and Sapie PS vice Hja. Nalda J. Muksan promoted to principal I
4. Delda J. Amdan - Teacher I and TIC of Dayuan Primary School vice Mussah A. Arabain,     Applicant for Principal I
5. Andrada M. Asid, Teacher III and TIC of Panglima Indanan CS, applicant for Head Teacher III
6. Masdida M. Sarabi - Teacher II and TIC of Timbangan ES, applicant for Principal 

There are 14 vacancies for teacher I position plus 6 teachers II and III that need promotion of teacher I until it is vacate. Therefore, 14 plus 6 is equal to 20 teachers I vacancies.

There are 4 TICs holding teacher I position that need also vices once their promotions to head teachers shall be approved. Therefore, there's another 4 vacancies for teachers I position. So, 14 plus 6 plus 4 is equal to 24. It's now enough for the 24 LET passers of ISD.

Finally, there are 2 TICs holding teacher II and III respectively. It needs another promotion from among teachers I until 2 items for teachers I shall remain vacant. ISD runs short now of LET passers to fill up the 2 vacancies. So, Regional Office or Sir Dr. John A. Magno, DepED Secretary may hire LET passers outside ISD to occupy those provided the applicants are willing to be deployed in Panglima Ahajan ES and Sapie Primary School or any school inside ISD.


In the next blog, the Admin of this site presents those names of teachers that deserves for promotions from teacher I to teacher II and teacher III. Hopefully, Sir John would still trust PSDS Moore to select and recommend those promotees in an unconditional manner with the deserving teachers. Anyway, Sir Sam always says 'No to Fixer'.









No comments:

Post a Comment