Saturday, February 20, 2021

Member's Online Dividend is Now View-able in eGSISMO

Online view-able records of member's dividend in eGSISMO has just been displayed since the first week of January of this year. 

As I opened the eGSISMO website tonight, I felt so glad seeing this record until I finally downloaded it. If my memory still works, I've never experienced receiving dividend except once those days that I could no longer recall its date or year.

Based on this record, my dividend started in 2006 to 2018. However, it was credited on May 15, 2013. It s amount was P 1 215.81. The record shows that it was credited with UBP (Union Bank of the Philippines). Meaning, it entered my UMID.

In 2007, the net amount is P 1 063.69. Crediting date is not specified, but crediting bank is UBP. What is only difference in 2019 is the net amount.

What to do in viewing online GSIS member's dividend is as simple as following the steps below.

  • Go to eGSISMO
  • Log in with your BP Number as your user ID
  • Encode your password. (If first timer, do not click log in, but click sign up.)
  • Go to menu
  • Proceed to claim record and click dividend
  • Click regular under policy type


   

No comments:

Post a Comment