Saturday, February 20, 2021

Feeling Alhamdulillah Viewing My 1st Online Payment for MP2

I started with MP2 Savings Program in Pag-IBIG last December, 2019. I was planning to request for salary deduction as mode of payment. It was already encoded in the Office of Pag-IBIG, but I tried to quit from that request when I viewed it online my remittance was just up to September, 2019. It means ARMM adopted quarterly mode of payment that surely causes delay on my Pag-IBIG remittances. I chat with an online Virtual Pag-IBIG customer agent to change my mode of payment to over the counter or cash. Alhamdulillah, my request was granted. I paid it online at the amount of P 1 000.00 for the first remittance on December and now it is displayed online in Virtual Pag-IBIG website.

I also tried to open my remittances for MP1 or regular savings program that makes Pag-IBIG or ARMM deduct P 100.00 monthly from my salary. Unluckily, remittances remain as before. September, 2019 was the last remittance.


No comments:

Post a Comment