Saturday, February 20, 2021

How to Set Appointments for PRC Transactions


Online appointment for PRC transactions is in the same Facebook Fanpage of NBI and PRC. As I browsed it, I immediately followed the link or website where the information is located. I did not find the URL or the clickable link for PRC online service. I opened new tab in my web browser. I temporarily left my online Facebook because of my excitement to view the PRC online transactions. As experienced two years ago, personal transaction with PRC was the only way to either renew PRC card, good standings, authentication and many others. 

My PRC ID would supposedly be expired on March 04, 2020. However, my plan to renew it is by February, 2020. I was curious to see how it was since appointment application would be a must like passport application. I was thinking it was by-slot mode and schedule would not be in our hands. The more I browsed, the clearer register or log in page appeared to me. My registration was successfully accepted until it made me proceed to the appointment for PRC ID renewal. I was almost done with appointment application for my ID, but I expired the page after seeing the mode of payment and schedule which would be on January 07, 2020. I wanted February, 2020 schedule. Here are the steps for appointment application for PRC ID renewal:
  • Go to PRC website (https://www.prc.gov.ph/). Pop-up window appears showing quick link to PRC online service.
  • Click the first hyperlink website. Pop-up window appears showing CPD compliance. Ok.
  • Ok no same day appointment policy
  • Ok creation of new account
  • Close step by step procedure
  • Click register in the right sidebar for first time; and click log in for already member
  • Click agree below register
  • Fill out the necessary boxes
  • Click the box I'm not a robot after filling out those data
  • Hit register. If your registration is successful, you are now permitted to log in
  • Encode your email add and password
  • Click a box I'm not a robot
  • Click log in
  • Ok printing of forms
  • Ok nationwide implementation of PRC's renewal online system
  • Ok advisory
  • Click proceed appointment slots are free
  • Provide all the necessary data under personal information. 
  • Click select transaction 
  • Select field office
  • Select renewal
  • Provide information with the boxes
  • Click proceed 
  • Ok appointment slots are free
  • Select preferred PRC regional office. After selection, fee is displayed and the schedule on right sidebar
  • Click proceed if you are available for the schedule displayed.
  • Select mode of payment online
  • Follow whatever notifications send to you.
For other transactions with PRC, go to PRC website and select button page that suits your online services needs. Share this blog if found helpful.

PRC and NBI Online Appointment Service

Are you a Licensed Teacher ! BuCor is in need of it ! Apply now and become , CORRECTIONS OFFICER I CORRECTIONS TECHNICAL OFFICER I... Basic Monthly Salary - P29,668 Gross Monthly Salary - P37,448 Join our Group Conversation https://m.facebook.com/groups/438212853558231 GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must be a natural born Filipino citizen; 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment